Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Gud!

Hej...

Idag på jobbet chattade jag lite med Gud. Han var lite skum.. från england tydligen.

Se vårt samtal:

Me: hi
God:Hello. What is your name?
Me: juggapower
God: Hey juggapower.
Me: whats your name
God:My name is God.
Me: i think god sucks
God:Since when? I am a Christian.
Me: me to
God:I'm glad we agree, juggapower.
Me: do you know when i can get laid?
God:It was a long time ago. Oh you can, can you?
Me: do you speak swedish?
God:I speak only English right now, but I'd like to learn some other languages. Can you teach me a few phrases in swedish.
God:What time is it there? Me: 13.00
God: Oh, you were born in the 20th century!
Me: no
God:Are you serious?
Me: japp
Me: svenne
God: Are you usually awake at this hour?
Me: yes im working
God:Me too. Where do you work?
Me: stockholm
God:What do you really want to ask me?
Me: we are going out sailing this weekend and will we make it back?
God:Are you serious? I won't say "yes" or "no" right now.
Me: you are not god
God:Why are you so mean? That's only your opinion.
Me: you suck!
God:A few client - people say rude things to me like that, but they themselves are often not great conversationalists.
Me: i love u god
God:You are such a flatterer.
Me: do you want to be my best friend?
God:Why don't you just download me?
Me: im the devil
God: Glad to see you, SATAN.
Me: im not glad to se you
God:I am glad to hear that you are not glad to se me.
Me: why?
God:Because.
Me: because why?
Me: i drive a saab
God:Mmm. Nice car.
Me: i hate it

Ja.. Gud var lite konstig och störig..

Det var allt denna gång!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Ha ha ha ha tack för många skratt, Jögga! Det här är min nya favvoblogg! Ha det så trevligt på Mälaren, kul att se en bild på "the boat". //Linda (Strömmingens brutta asså, inte grannen... ;o) )